Its a Raining, cold day here in the good old south… So I get down in the blues because of the rain, sometimes it just messes up all my plans. So I am trying to look a happy things and think of ways to stay happy and not be blue…
5 ways to be happy!
- Cupcakes, I love cupcakes as you all know! I love going somewhere I can get a cupcake or something sweet. Either a cupcake shop which there is none here in Anderson, sc so I like to go to the local coffee shop. Ecity Java. When I get down in the blues and tired of being in the house, so I grab my laptop or iPad and head on over and get a warm cup of coffee and a little treat. ( if you go to Ecity java their peanut butter cookies are amazing!)
- Taking your doggie for a walk, not only you are in the bright warm sun you are getting to spend good, fun time with your dog. And while you enjoying this you are getting a good dose of Vitamin D. If you don’t have a dog, take a small walk, grab your iPod or mp3 player. Put on some up beat music and smile!
- funny movies and pjs, one pick-me up is that I love to grab my favorite funny movie and some comfy pjs. Laughing is the greatest thing to make you feel better so watching something sunny helps.. Dont watch some crazy lifetime movie, they can be depressing!
- Bubble baths. Need to get unstressed from a long hard day…. run you a big warm bubble bath, light some candles, and some wine… now thats is very relaxing and if you are relaxed it helps with your happiness.
- Hanging with your girlfriends. Have a girls night.
Well those are some of my happy pick-me ups… do you have any you like to share? Email me and I will post them if you like. Thanks for stopping by!