At the moment!
I have had a crapy day.. I have start my “girl thing” and the first day is always the worst!! SO I thought to post a post about what I am really into at the moment! There are so many things I love and I just want to share it with you all and maybe brighten your day if you are not doing well today like me!
I am in love with this movie! Curtis and I rented it this past weekend and well I love it and so did Curtis! It was a wonderful movie and has some great songs too! I am going to have to get my hands on the soundtrack!! (:
Merlot Red Wine! I found this Saturday at Food Lion looking for a new wine to try and this one caught my eye. I have never tried Merlot before till Sat. and I fell in love with this one! Its soft, smooth and has a bust of fruits! I love it!! And only for $7 for a bottle!!!
Old Cut off jean shorts! I have been seeing these around a lot this season!! I am so getting a pair for the summer at least one pair… But from where?? I am not wanting to spend no more than $30 for a pair! Any ideas be great!!! (:
Nude Colored Heels! Which I am wanting a pair for the new season!! I have lots of dresses I need a pair this color.. I haven’t worn them bc I have no shoes to match!! But I love these!!
Pretty chic pink things! I love this mail box… I wonder if Curtis will let me paint the mail box pink!!
Last but not least… Pink Swim suits! I love this one from Express!! I love it! And its on sale which is even better!! (:
Well Guys thats it for tonight! Thank you for stopping by! Still working on the new blog! I hope you guys got to take a look at it! Let me know what ya think if you did!!
Its a Raining, cold day here in the good old south… So I get down in the blues because of the rain, sometimes it just messes up all my plans. So I am trying to look a happy things and think of ways to stay happy and not be blue…
5 ways to be happy!
- Cupcakes, I love cupcakes as you all know! I love going somewhere I can get a cupcake or something sweet. Either a cupcake shop which there is none here in Anderson, sc so I like to go to the local coffee shop. Ecity Java. When I get down in the blues and tired of being in the house, so I grab my laptop or iPad and head on over and get a warm cup of coffee and a little treat. ( if you go to Ecity java their peanut butter cookies are amazing!)
- Taking your doggie for a walk, not only you are in the bright warm sun you are getting to spend good, fun time with your dog. And while you enjoying this you are getting a good dose of Vitamin D. If you don’t have a dog, take a small walk, grab your iPod or mp3 player. Put on some up beat music and smile!
- funny movies and pjs, one pick-me up is that I love to grab my favorite funny movie and some comfy pjs. Laughing is the greatest thing to make you feel better so watching something sunny helps.. Dont watch some crazy lifetime movie, they can be depressing!
- Bubble baths. Need to get unstressed from a long hard day…. run you a big warm bubble bath, light some candles, and some wine… now thats is very relaxing and if you are relaxed it helps with your happiness.
- Hanging with your girlfriends. Have a girls night.
Well those are some of my happy pick-me ups… do you have any you like to share? Email me and I will post them if you like. Thanks for stopping by!
I am working doing Pretty IN____ Mondays. I think it be a fun posting. I am not sure on how long, I guess intill I run out of ideas! Well today’s is Pretty in Pink Monday!
Some of the things I am going to post are things I would like to have or I think is just plain fun! Today I am going to post a few things and I hope you enjoy. The first thing is a Amy Adair Necklets She is a local jewelry designer and she is very creative. Her stuff reminds me of Besety Johnson. She has an Esty store too. I am trying to sweet talk Curtis in to getting it for me, it would be a great Valentines’ Gift. 😉
Bubble Pink Electric (:
So I went looking today trying to see what would look cute with this… so I ended up on my new favorite Brand; Be Be and well I found this very pretty classic white shirt. It has a scoop neck with lace. WEll take a look (: (click on the pic to enlarge)
Ok the next thing is what every girl loves ROSES! Now who loves it when your love Cupcake bring you home a dozen of PINK roses? I do!
Cupcake cake pops something I am going to start try to do (: I might do a post on how to make cake pops. Who would like to see that?
Well I have been wanting to get my nails done, so I have been looking a nail designs and pink ones of course but I also found this. Its pink and has a cupcake! What a great combo right?
Last but not least I have to inculde the Movie Pretty In Pink!! YOu gotta love this 80’s movie, it is one of my favorites! She is also one of my favorite 80’s actress. She is so pretty and funny, thought Sixteen Candles is my favorite I do believe with her in it!
Well I hope you enjoyed my Pretty IN ____ Monday! You are more than welcome to join me in on this! I am working on a few things first! IF you please let me know by emailing or comment!
thanks yall for reading!
Hello my friends! I am doing my 1st ever blog party! And what better is The Good Witch Movies.
The Good Witch, The Good Witch’s Garden, and her new one The Good Witch’s Gift that premiers Saturday Nov. 13th on Hallmark. All 3 movies start on the 13th at 4pm. Hallmark Movie times and about the movies 🙂
Please Join me on Monday the 15th! Lets join together and enjoy the movies together!! Be as creative as you want, do giveaways, bake, show, spells, and peoms ! Lets us know what your favorite movie or favorite part!
If you like to join please just comment and leave your link! also grab the button and link it back here to this post. ON the day of the party Comment on the party post with the link of your party post! 🙂 if you have questions just ask!